Attention all students! We are finally making the big move to the new academy on Monday, April 19th! The grand opening however will be on May 22nd as we are waiting for a few more things to come together. Nonetheless, the new academy is to die for! We've spared no expense to provide the best training facility and training experience on the island.
In addition to the new facility and the tremendous amount of mat space, we are introducing a new Huntington class schedule. We have added several classes that will be convenient for all students with new classes to come. We will have a new MMA program for our students and fight team. This class will bring together not only a full training facility, but also the knowledge and successful MMA careers of several fighters in professional MMA today. We have several up-and-coming fighters who have been training extremely hard who will now benefit from the new academy.
Here is an overview of the new facility:
- An 8,300-square-foot facility with over 5,000 square feet of training space (that’s over four times the size of our former Huntington academy!)
- A new, FULL octagon cage
- New MMA and circuit training classes
- More Muay Thai and wrestling classes
- New strength and fitness training equipment
- Updated locker room facilities (4 men's showers, 2 women's showers)
- More BJJ classes for beginners and advanced students
And that's just the beginning. We plan on having some more surprises and benefits for our students coming soon. Stay tuned for new announcements as we approach the grand opening date. See you on the NEW mats!