With the help of 2 of my colleagues, I compiled over 30 healthy recipes that are not only great tasting but most are simple to make. Combat athletes are busy juggling training with work and family responsibilities and need meals that are tasty and convenient. Sign up in our members section to see more great recipes.
Here is a sample recipe from the guide contributed by personal trainer and our very own Matt Hurd:
Crabmeat Stuffed Chicken
Contributed by Matt Hurd
- 1lb chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 3oz canned crabmeat
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1oz shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- 2Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1Tbsp Parsley flakes
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1tsp Paprika
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Pound out chicken between plastic wrap(less mess) to about 1/8" thickness.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs, crabmeat, mayo, cheese, lime juice, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture between the chicken, roll up, and secure with toothpicks.
- Combine the remaining bread crumbs, parsley flakes, black pepper, and paprika in a bowl.
- Dip chicken rolls in the skim milk and roll around in the crumbs till fully breaded.
- Place all breaded rolls on a plate, cover completely with wax paper and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
*Grab a FREE copy of the complete Recipe Guide brought to you by TrainingForMMAFitness.com by clicking here